quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

Summer in Italy?

As the days go by and the weeks come to an end, I can't help but notice that it will be over in a blink of an eye. My semester, my year, my college life. I am excited about it, but it's also a little scary. 

I have been thinking a lot about combining traveling with something productive (studying or working or having an internship) and I heard about this opportunity with AIESEC that I might be able to spend some time in Italy this summer, either volunteering or working on an internship. This makes me reeeeeally excited actually. I could choose any country, but Italy just sounds like..... sounds like the place to go. And who doesn't want to learn Italian? 


Oh boy, I found an expensive hobby huh? 


-Annah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário