quarta-feira, 1 de maio de 2013

Day 11

I just got home after finishing my History final. Not so bad actually, there is still hope for an A.
So now I only have 5 finals and a paper to write, all before Tuesday. Things are getting craaaaaaazy over here! hahaha. It feels like running a marathon, although I wouldn't know because I have never run one. But you get the metaphor.

So something interesting happened today: my professor gave me a hug. It was kinda awkward, but she was very kind to me. I had to take my final earlier (instead of taking it next wednesday) because I have to go to Paris tuesday night to visit grandpa at the nursing home. So I asked her and she was very nice about it, and she let me take it today. At the end she said she understands I am going through a lot right now and that it must be really hard. She said I am amazing and I am a great student, and then she gave me a hug. So so so sweet.

Anyway, it's labor day in Brazil, and I am here ralando duro. Então voce que está ai em casa curtindo o tempo livre, aproveita o feriado por mim também!

Annah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário